End-User License and Terms and Conditions
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) and Terms and Conditions is a legal agreement for the use of Siinda services (including the Siinda.org website and web-based applications, and any other materials, tools, products, services, or documentation, provided by Siinda.org).
The website Siinda.org (“Website”) is an official website of Siinda, (the “Company”), a company duly established and existing under the laws of the Switzerland, VAT Number CHE-101.090.265 MWST, Gotthardstrasse 55, CH-8800 Thalwil, Switzerland.
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Siinda if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
Unless otherwise stated, Siinda owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Siinda. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Siinda for Your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Siinda
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Siinda (with the exception of partner licenses)
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Siinda
- Redistribute content from Siinda
The Agreement shall begin with the usage of the Website.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Siinda does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Siinda, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Siinda shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this Website.
Siinda reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on Our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
Without prior approval and written permission, You may not create frames around Our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on Your version of Siinda. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that You remove all links or any particular link to Our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to Our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to Our Website, You agree to be bound to and follow these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of links from Our website
If You find any link on Our Website that is offensive for any reason, You are free to contact and inform Us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but We are not obligated to or so or to respond to You directly.
We do not ensure that the information on the Website is correct, We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do We promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
Nothing in this Terms and Conditions or the Agreement will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability in case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct,
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the Agreement, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
You shall not use the website or any related applications to:
- Engage in abusive behavior including behavior that harasses (including using the Be Heard Services to repeatedly post unwanted User Content) or intimidates others;
- Engage in behavior that threatens violence or physical harm, or promotes violence or hate against others;
- Publish the private information of others without their express authorization or threaten to publish the private information of others;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act; give the impression that a post emanates from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case; or